The Kiwanis Club of Pullman is the oldest and largest service club in the greater Pullman, Washington, area. It was founded on March 27, 1922. Kiwanis International, founded in 1915, is a global service organization of adults and youth in 80 nations dedicated to changing the world for the better, one child and one community at a time.
We meet weekly on Thursdays at noon at the Gladish Center View Room and via Zoom.
Guests and new members are always welcome!
Founding of Circle K (Now CKI)
Club Presidents (1921-present)
- Stuff the Bus – K-12 school supplies drive
- “Gently Used” Musical Instruments Drive to increase youth music opportunities
- Pancake Breakfast & Music Fest
- Mary’s Park – Playground equipment for a new ADA accessible park
- Students of the Month – for 6th, 7th and 8th graders at Pullman’s Lincoln Middle School – see our Facebook page for the latest awardees
- Performing Arts Prize – for high school seniors
- Community Service Recognition Award
- Pullman Egg Hunt with Pullman Parks and Recreation
- Stream clean-up
- Support the Pullman Child Welfare Food Bank and the Pullman Schools Pantry Program
- WSU football & basketball parking fundraiser
- WSU Pullman Scholarship
- Pullman Walk of Fame
We support the ELIMINATE project to eliminate neonatal/maternal tetanus around the world.
Youth and College Clubs
- Builders Club at Lincoln Middle School
- Key Club at Pullman High School
- CKI (Circle K) at Washington State University