Thank you for joining us for the 64th Annual Pancake Breakfast and Music Fest!
December 3, 2022, Lincoln Middle School Common Room
The event was a wonderful success, with great music, delicious breakfast,
and silent auction. Thanks to all our sponsors and Silent Auction donors! Read more
The Kiwanis Club of Pullman is dedicated to changing the world for the better, one child and one community at a time. We lead a number of service projects in Pullman, Washington.
Kiwanis Club of Pullman celebrates 100 years of service in 2022!
We are the oldest and largest service club in the greater Pullman area, founded on March 27, 1922. Kiwanis International, founded in 1915, is a global service organization of adults and youth in 90 nations.
We meet at noon on Thursdays, Gladish Community and Cultural Center View Room (3rd floor) and online.
Please contact us if you’d like to join us via Zoom.
Learn more about our programs.
Guests and new members are always welcome!
Pullman Kiwanis on Facebook @PullmanKiwanis on Twitter @pullman_kiwanis on Instagram
We organize or participate in many projects and fundraisers to serve the Pullman community and support our local youth. We welcome donations to help support service projects!
Some of our service projects
- Stuff the Bus – K-12 school supplies drive
- “Gently Used” Musical Instruments Drive to increase youth music opportunities
- Pancake Breakfast & Music Fest
- Stream Cleanup
- Music on Main
- Mary’s Park – Playground equipment for an ADA accessible park in Pullman
- Students of the Month – for 6th, 7th and 8th graders at Pullman’s Lincoln Middle School – see our Facebook page for the latest awardees
- Performing Arts Prize – for high school seniors
- Community Service Recognition Award
- Pullman Egg Hunt with Pullman Parks and Recreation
- Stream clean-up
- Support the Pullman Child Welfare Food Bank and the Pullman Schools Pantry Program
- WSU football & basketball parking fundraiser
- WSU Pullman Scholarship
- Pullman Walk of Fame
We support the ELIMINATE project to eliminate neonatal/maternal tetanus around the world.
Youth and College Clubs
- Builders Club at Lincoln Middle School
- Key Club at Pullman High School
- CKI (Circle K) at Washington State University