Thank you to all the bidders at the Silent Auction and for the many gracious donors!
The Kiwanis Club of Pullman is the oldest and largest service club in the greater Pullman area. Founded on March 27, 1922, the club today has about 75 members. Kiwanis International, founded in 1915, is a global service organization of adults and youth in 90 nations dedicated to changing the world for the better, one child and one community at a time.
ALERT: We cancelled our face-to-face meetings in keeping with coronavirus closures. Since May 7, we have been holding meetings via Zoom and call-in. Learn more about our programs.
We meet at noon on Thursdays. Guests and new members are always welcome!
>>> In typical times:
We had been gathering at Zeppoz, 780 Bishop Boulevard, Pullman.
We organize or participate in many projects and fundraisers to serve the Pullman community and to raise funds to support our local youth. We welcome donations to help support service projects!
- Mary’s Park – Playground equipment for a new ADA accessible park
- Pancake Breakfast & Music Fest
- WSU football & basketball parking fundraiser
- WSU Pullman Scholarship
- Supporting the Pullman Child Welfare Food bank
- Pullman Walk of Fame
Community Service & Youth
- Stuff the Bus – K-12 school supplies drive
- “Gently Used” Musical Instruments Drive to increase youth music opportunities
- Supporting the Pullman Schools Pantry Program
- Students of the Month – for 6th, 7th and 8th graders at Pullman’s Lincoln Middle School – see our Facebook page for the latest awardees
- Performing Arts Prize – for high school seniors
- Community Service Recognition Award
- Pullman Egg Hunt with Pullman Parks and Recreation
We support the ELIMINATE project to eliminate neonatal/maternal tetanus around the world.
Youth and College Clubs
- K-Kids at Sunnyside Elementary School
- Builders Club at Lincoln Middle School
- Key Club at Pullman High School
- CKI (Circle K) at Washington State University