Kiwanis Club of Pullman celebrates 100 years of service on March 27, 2022!
The Kiwanis Club of Pullman is dedicated to changing the world for the better, one child and one community at a time. We lead a number of service projects in Pullman, Washington.
We are the oldest and largest service club in the greater Pullman area. Founded on March 27, 1922, the club today has about 75 members. Kiwanis International, founded in 1915, is a global service organization of adults and youth in 90 nations.
ALERT – CLUB MEETINGS: Starting Thursday, October 7, 2021, at noon, Kiwanis meetings will be hybrid – in person now at the Gladish View Room (bring one’s own lunch) or joining by Zoom (codes in the weekly e-newsletter). We will have plenty of room for members, guests and presenters. Look forward to seeing you! Guests and new members are always welcome! Please contact us if you’d like to join the Zoom program.
We meet at noon on Thursdays. Guests and new members
are always welcome!
Nominations are now open for the 2022 Performing Arts Prize.
Some of our service projects
- Stuff the Bus – K-12 school supplies drive
- “Gently Used” Musical Instruments Drive to increase youth music opportunities
- Pancake Breakfast & Music Fest
- Stream Cleanup
- Mary’s Park – Playground equipment for an ADA accessible park in Pullman
- Students of the Month – for 6th, 7th and 8th graders at Pullman’s Lincoln Middle School – see our Facebook page for the latest awardees
- Performing Arts Prize – for high school seniors
- Community Service Recognition Award
- Pullman Egg Hunt with Pullman Parks and Recreation
- Stream clean-up
- Support the Pullman Child Welfare Food Bank and the Pullman Schools Pantry Program
- WSU football & basketball parking fundraiser
- WSU Pullman Scholarship
- Pullman Walk of Fame
We support the ELIMINATE project to eliminate neonatal/maternal tetanus around the world.
Youth and College Clubs
- K-Kids at Sunnyside Elementary School
- Builders Club at Lincoln Middle School
- Key Club at Pullman High School
- CKI (Circle K) at Washington State University